Wednesday, November 30, 2011

And so this journey begins...

Wow, I can't believe I'm actually going to give this a go! OK, here's story of how I got started... My sister is a master Crocheter and she does phenomenal work!  So when she started she got all pro computer nerd, looking up blog sites for new patterns (that's what they call them, I guess) and became addicted.  All the time, she says to me, "Jacks, check out this site and that site." So I do.  Then she'll say to me, "Oh check this one out, they have recipes!" (She knows I'm into cooking.) Needless to say, she got me addicted...Jaime (my sister) say's to me, "You should totally start a blog."  I say, "Nah, that's boring."  I continue to eye-spy on peoples blogs and get inspired to cook, well at attempt to cook.  I have to say, so far, so good! I'm what some might call a natural... at least that's what Jaime and my mom call me! HA!

Well here it is... I caved and am now starting a boring blog! I'm hoping for 3 followers by February! hahaa

Also, check out my sisters work, it's amazing!  www.etsy.com/shop/KnotJustBeanies

 Till next time...



5 comments: