Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Oreo-Cookie Cheesecake

Hello everyone! Sorry, I've been M.I.A. but I've been celebrating my birthday for awhile! hahaa

I don't know why, but I'm so into cheesecake lately! You know, I never used to like cheesecake? I really think it's true... the older you get, the more your taste buds change! And let me tell you, mine are a changin'!

Ingredients:

I can't remember... I kinda just threw this together!  Yep, I'm what one might call, "creative"! Don't hate, get in your kitchen and participate! hahahaha

If the below photo looks appetizing to you, go to pinterest and type in "oreo-cheesecake bites".  There will be an attached recipe and photo that looks nothing like mine! This is after all, "with a twist'! Yeah buuuuuuddy!

Till next time...

Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment